Zoom: How to Eggcel in your studies – Egg Sandwich
One way to keep your glowing and youthful skin — try this delish Egg Sandwich! Get your fresh ingredients ready and learn to make this wonderful snack with Chefanie to shine your skin!
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 1 sandwich
• 2 slices wheat bread
• 1 slice cheddar cheese
• 2 slices medium tomato, ripe
• 3 medium basil leaves
• 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
• 1 egg small
• Pinch salt ( optional)
• Pinch black pepper
To vary the flavor, substitute the Cheddar with a non-dairy cheese or other low phosphorus/potassium cheese.
• TOAST bread in a dry skillet or toaster. SET aside.
• REMOVE the basil leaves from the stems; SET the leaves aside.
• HEAT a small skillet over medium heat. ADD the olive oil.
• SCRAMBLE the egg with a tablespoon of water. SEASON the eggs with salt and pepper.
• POUR into the skillet. COOK, as an omelet, in one layer; do not fold in half. Flip to cook the other side.
• BUILD the sandwich