Zoom: Cheers to All Our Friends – Orange Creamsicle Smoothie
Sharing some creamy and citrusy drinks with your friends can be so joyful! This Orange Creamsicle Smoothie tastes so good that it is sure to be a party hit! Join Chefanie and whip up this tasty drink with no more than five ingredients.
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 5 minutes | Yield: 2
• 1 frozen banana, chopped
• 2 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup orange juice
• 3/4 cup Greek yogurt
• 1 orange, peeled and sliced
• Add orange zest to increase the flavor of smoothie
• Swap Greek yogurt with milk
• On high, BLEND the frozen banana chunks, vanilla, and orange juice together until thick, creamy, and smooth – about 3 minutes. SCRAPE down the sides of the blender as needed.
• ADD the yogurt, orange, and orange zest (if using). BLEND until combined.
• SERVE and ENJOY!