Zoom: A Grape Way to Keep Your Brain in Shape! – Chocolate Covered Grapes
LPMLooking for some superfoods to boost brain power? We have the perfect Chocolate Covered Grapes for you to keep your brain active! Learn to make these flavorful snacks with Chefanie and ace your tests.
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 8 minutes | Makes: 5 servings
• 1/2 pound concord, or other small grapes, stems removed
• 4 ounces of milk or semi-sweet chocolate
• 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1 cup of greek yogurt
• 1 tablespoon honey
• 1 lemon, juiced
• 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
• Store cocoa grapes in the freezer to keep grapes for longer and as a refreshing alternative to ice cream.
• WASH and DRY the grapes well. PLACE in a large bowl.
• MELT the chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals until softened, STIRRING after each interval.
• SET out the baking sheet on a counter. LINE with parchment paper.
• ADD the melted chocolate 10 the grapes about 1 tablespoon at a time. STIR well with a spatula. SCRAPE the sides of the bowl and FOLD through the center of the grapes to coat all of them evenly.
• LET the chocolate begin to set, SPRINKLE the cocoa powder using a small strainer little by little over the surface.
• TOSS the grapes gently as you sift. ADD the cocoa until all the grapes are well coated and separated.
• SPREAD on the prepared sheet.
• COVER with plastic wrap and refrigerate until the chocolate is set, or for up to 1 day.
• Before eating, CREATE the yogurt drizzle: in a small bowl, MIX yogurt, honey, lemon juice and cinnamon.
• USING a small spoon, DRIZZLE some of the yogurt over a serving of zgrapes.