Instagram Live: The moon hits your eye like a big dessert pizza pie – Valentine’s Day Fruit Dessert Pizza
Fruit pizza is a fun Valentine’s Day recipe made with an almond flour crust, topped with cream cheese frosting and decorated with your favorite fruit
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 12 minutes | Makes: 6 servings
• 2 cups almond meal
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
• 1 1/2 tbsp oil
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1/4 cup plus 3 tbsp cream cheese
• 1/4 cup plus 2 tbsp plain Greek yogurt
• 1/4 tbsp powdered sugar
• 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
• Mandarin Oranges
• Preheat the oven to 350 F.
• Line a baking pan with parchment paper
• In a measuring bowl, stir together all ingredients to form a dough.
• Transfer the dough to the prepared pan, and use a second sheet of parchment to smush the dough out evenly, pressing down again and again until it covers the bottom of the pan.
• Bake 12 minutes on the center rack, then let cool at least 20 minutes before frosting
• Blend all frosting ingredients together until completely smooth.
• Chop and arrange the fruit on top of the frosting in a desired pattern