Zoom: Taco Tuesday, Breakfast Edition – Breakfast Edition
Tacos are always a hit – even for breakfast! It’s as easy as replacing your protein source with eggs! Load these Breakfast Tacos and join us to enjoy the classic taco in a new light!
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Makes: 7 large or 12 mini tarts
• 6 eggs
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 1 small yellow onion, diced
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 6 small tortillas
• 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
• (OPTIONAL) fresh cilantro, chopped
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• Swap red pepper and onion with other seasonal vegetables
• Add other herbs as garnish
• Swap feta cheese with colby jack
• WHISK eggs in a bowl.
• ADD pinch of salt and black pepper.
• SAUTE diced onions and red pepper with olive oil in a skillet until tender.
• ADD whisked eggs to the skillet and SCRAMBLE until cooked.
• WARM tortillas and ADD scrambled eggs to the center of tortilla.
• SPRINKLE on feta cheese and cilantro (optional).