Zoom: Fro-yo on the Go – Tropical Frozen Yogurt Bars
Summer is around the corner and this fruit-filled cool treat will bring a tropical vacation to your backyard. Loaded with nutrient, it satisfies your sweet tooth while nourishing your skin from inside-out.
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Cook Time: 2 hours | Makes: 8 servings
• 1/4 cup heavy cream
• 14 ounces non-fat Greek yogurt
• 1 tbsp honey
• 1/3 cup coconut flakes
• 1/4 cup chocolate chips
• 1/3 cup pineapple chinks
• 1/3 cup mango chunks
• 1 kiwi, sliced
Electric mixer (handheld or stand mixer)
• BEAT the heavy cream in a small bowl until thick and creamy
• COMBINE the yogurt and remaining ingredients except for the kiwi in a separate, medium-sized bowl
• FOLD the whipped cream into the yogurt mixture
• POUR the mixture into the dish
• ARRANGE sliced kiwi in an attractive pattern on top
• COVER and FREEZE until hardened
• REMOVE from freezer 10 minutes before serving
• SLICE with a wet knife into 8 ‘bars’ and SERVE immediately
• REFREEZE any bars for enjoying later!
Click Here to view and download the recipe!