Zoom: An Eggcellent Way to Start Your Day – Eggie Cupcakes
Looking for a quick and easy recipe to start your day or replenish energy between meals? Try this Eggie cupcake and have it ready in 7 minutes. Join Chefanie and make your own Eggie cupcake!
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 2 minutes | Makes: 1 serving
• 2 large eggs
• 2 tablespoons low-fat milk or unsweetened almond milk
• 2 tablespoons yellow grape tomato, diced
• 2 tablespoons cheese of your choice, shredded or crumbled
• 1/4 to 1/2 cup veggies of your choice, optional
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• Cooking spray or 1/8 teaspoon butter
Try swapping out the ingredients in this recipe with something seasonal and save money too! Such as: broccoli, chives, kale, winter squash, tomatoes.
• SPRAY a silicone cupcake tray with cooking spray or LIGHTLY COAT with 1/8 teaspoon of butter.
• CRACK 2 large eggs into a bowl.
• MEASURE the milk and ADD.
• MEASURE the tomato and ADD.
• MEASURE the cheese and SPRINKLE over the top.
• ADD the veggies of your choice .
• SPRINKLE the salt and pepper over the top.
• BEAT together everything in the bowl and PUT it in the tray.
• MICROWAVE for 1 minute and STIR. MICROWAVE for an additional minute or until eggs are completely set. Let COOL for a few minutes before ENJOYING!
Click Here to view and download the recipe!