Instagram Live: These Are In-crepe-able! – Lemon Crepes with Blueberry Greek Yogurt Filling
Summer is around the corner and this fruit-filled cool treat will bring a tropical vacation to your backyard. Loaded with nutrient, it satisfies your sweet tooth while nourishing your skin from inside-out.
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cook Time: 15 hours | Makes: 4 servings (2 crepes)
• 2 large eggs
• 1 cup flour
• 1 1/4 cups milk
• 1 tbsp lemon juice
• 1 1/2 tbsp butter
Greek Yogurt Filling
• 1 cup Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup blueberries
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 teaspoon lemon zest
• 2 tablespoons maple syrup
• COMBINE eggs, flour, lemon juice, and milk in mixing bowl.
• HEAT flat skillet on medium high, MELT 1/2 tbsp of butter
• LADLE crepe batter and swirl around pan to spread batter thin, near the edge of the of the pan.
• COOK for about 1 1/2 minutes (until batter is no longer shiny) and then FLIP, COOK other side for about 45 seconds
• TRANSFER to plate, and REPEAT above steps until all batter is used, ADDING butter as needed
• Once crepes are done, COMBINE Greek yogurt, blueberries, vanilla extract, lemon zest and maple syrup together in a small bowl and STIR.
• PLACE heaping spoonful of filling in crepe and ROLL crepe, until all crepes are filled.
• SERVE and ENJOY!
Click Here to view and download the recipe!