Zoom: An Apple a Day? Try It This Way! – Green Smoothie
Who says beauty is pain? Probably no one who eats apples regularly. This delicious fruit brightens and hydrates your skin, and may protect against acne and dark spots. Blended together with other super nutritious food in a smoothie makes beauty regimen a breeze.
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Makes: 2 servings
• 1 medium apple, chopped
• 1/2 banana, frozen
• 1 cup spinach
• 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
• 1″ ginger, peeled, chopped
• couple of ice cubes (Optional)
• 1/2 tablespoon honey
Spinach can be substituted for other dark leafy green vegetables, like kale, arugula, or Swiss chard.
1. ADD all ingredients to the blender, breaking the banana into pieces.
2. BLEND until smooth, adding a splash of water if necessary.
3. DRINK immediately or store up to 1 day refrigerated in a covered jar. ENJOY!
Click Here to view and download the recipe!