Zoom: A Twist on Toast – Greek Yogurt Banana Toast
Looking for the perfect pre or post activity meal? This toast has the perfect mix of nutrients to keep your energy up and muscles strong! The best part is it almost feels like dessert!
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 15 minutes | Makes: 4 servings
• 4 slices of bread, toasted
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 2 tsp vanilla bean paste
• 1/4 cup honey
• 2 bananas, thinly sliced
• 1/2 cup chopped almonds, or another nut
• Swap almonds with other seeds or nuts.
• Drizzle seed or nut butters on top of the toast to add flavor and texture.
• Add strawberries or other seasonal fruits as toppings along with the banana.
• Use ricotta cheese in place of Greek yogurt.
• Mix yogurt and cream cheese (plain or strawberry) together.
• Add granola as topping.
• BREAKFAST BAR FRIENDLY RECIPE – individuals can add their own toppings.
1. ADD Greek yogurt, vanilla paste, and honey to a bowl. STIR until well mixed.
2. Evenly SPREAD Greek yogurt mixture on toasted bread.
3. ADD a few slices of bananas and chopped almonds on the toast.
4. SLICE toast in half, SERVE, and ENJOY!
Click Here to view and download the recipe!