Instagram Live: Protein Packed Chocolate Muffins – Fudgy Coco-yogurt Muffins
This delicious muffin has a beauty secret: unlike ordinary muffins, this one is loaded with muscle building protein, fiber to keep you full, and antioxidants to prevent cell damage. On top of that, it is so easy to make: it’s a piece of cake!
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Makes: 12 servings
• 11.5 oz can black beans, rinsed and drained
• 3 eggs
• 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
• 1/2 cup sugar
• 1 tsp baking powder
• 1 tsp orange zest
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1/2 cup chocolate chips, reserving some to sprinkle on top
These muffins are so good they probably won’t last long, but if they do make sure to freeze them after 2 days. They freeze beautifully!
1. PREHEAT oven to 350 degrees F
2. SPRAY or LINE muffin tin with cooking spray or liners
3. COMBINE all the ingredients except chocolate chips and ADD to blender
4. BLEND until batter forms
5. FOLD in chocolate chips
6. POUR batter into sprayed or lined muffin tin
7. SPRINKLE remaining chocolate chips on top
8. BAKE for 25-30 minutes
9. COOL for 5-10 minutes, enjoy!
Click Here to view and download the recipe!