Zoom: All-day Taco Tuesday – Breakfast Tacos with Seasonal Veggies
Taco for breakfast?! Sure thing! Just add some nutritious eggs, seasonal veggies, and spice it up with flavorful, calcium rich feta cheese. This scrumptious breakfast will fill you up with energy for the whole morning!
Please make sure you have all the ingredients below before the class begins.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 10 minutes | Makes: 6 tacos
• 6 eggs
• 1 red pepper, diced
• 1 small yellow onion, diced
• 2 tsp olive oil
• 6 small tortillas
• ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
• (OPTIONAL) fresh cilantro, chopped
• Salt and black pepper to taste
• Swap red pepper and onion with other seasonal vegetables
• Add other herbs as garnish
• Swap feta cheese with colby jack
• WHISK eggs in a bowl.
• ADD pinch of salt and black pepper.
• SAUTE diced onions and red pepper with olive oil in a skillet until tender.
• ADD whisked eggs to the skillet and SCRAMBLE until cooked.
• WARM tortillas and ADD scrambled eggs to the center of tortilla.
• SPRINKLE on feta cheese and cilantro (optional).
Click Here to view and download the recipe!